Terms And Conditions
Further, these Terms and Conditions may be amended or supplemented from time to time, and whenever it is done, such changes will be posted on the website and the changes will become immediately effective. Your continued use of this website will indicate your deemed acceptance of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ that are effective on the date when you access it.
Use Of Website
All content available on the website of BPAS including text, graphics, images, logos, user interfaces, trademarks, applications, programs, computer codes and such other information, is owned by BPAS Publications, including the external links owned by third party providers having their hyperlinks, source, content available on the website of BPAS Journals, is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property, antitrust laws and laws of India.
Except as otherwise provided in any additional terms for a service, you may print, take screenshot or download content from the BPAS’s website for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and obtain prior permission from the BPAS.
You cannot copy, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, translate or create any derivative work, sell, license or rent all or any part of the content provided in the website in any medium to anyone , except only after prior permission of BPAS and by giving proper citation or reference to the readers of your work and other than in the form permitted under the Terms and Conditions, or relevant license or subscription agreement or authorization by BPAS.
Any attempt to illegally, unethically, derive the source code or disassemble or translate any software in the content of the website, without prior written permission from BPAS is strictly prohibited and shall be liable for strict legal action. Any systematic retrieval of content from the website to create a collection or compile a database without prior written permission from Journal Press India is not allowed. Any unauthorised, unapproved, illegal, unethical attempt to gain access to any portion or feature of the website or to any networks or data connected/ available to the website or to any BPAS server or any of the products or services provided is strictly prohibited and shall be liable for strict legal action.
You will not engage in any promotional activity or solicit other users of the website to use any goods or services without the prior approval of BPAS. You will not use the services to conduct any business or to solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law. Download and redistribution of public information or shareware for personal gain is prohibited and shall be liable for legal action available.
Content Provided To BPAS
BPAS does not intend to claim ownership of any of the content, source, application or other material provided to it by the users or third parties while posting, uploading or submitting through its website including feedback, suggestions, blogs, comments, message boards etc. BPAS will not be responsible for the content, accuracy, authenticity, verification or compliance with applicable laws, rules or regulations of any submission that contains content that is not owned by BPAS. However, by posting, uploading, and submitting, you grant BPAS a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to publish, post, reformat, index, archive, make available, and otherwise use such submission in all forms and media in connection with the operation of our respective businesses, research and knowledge purposes.
BPAS is under no obligation to display or otherwise use any submission or submission you may provide, and at the same time, it can remove any submission at any time at its sole discretion. By Posting such a submission, you also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for granting the permission specified above.
BPAS shall also have the right, but not any obligation or duty, to monitor the submissions or information to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and/ or any of the operating rules that are established by it to satisfy any law or regulation.
You will not use or publish or distribute any information (including software or other content) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. BPAS may at any time exercise editorial control over the content of the services.
Pricing & Sales Policy
- The Pricing of our journals is being provided for ‘Print’ (Hard Copy) and the ‘Online’ versions.
- To subscribe to our journals, a User/ Customer from anywhere in the world can place the order at https://online.bpasjournals.com/subscription-order-form/
- The entire process is automated and has been developed in a user-friendly manner. The User just needs to ‘Register and Login’ and then select the journals/ articles that he/she would want to purchase. Our website system has been built in a manner so that:
- The rates will be visible/ applicable only in INR when the order is placed within India (IP range).
- The rates will be visible/ applicable only in USD when the order is placed from outside India (IP range).
- The pricing of all products is available at https://bpasjournals.com/annual-subscription.html
- The sale in respect of subscriptions is subject to advance payment only.
- The product delivery in case of ‘Print Subscription’ will take place after the publication of the subscribed Volume of the respective journal.
- ‘Online subscription’ will get activated immediately upon payment confirmation, in case the payment is made through the ‘payment gateway’.
- However, in case of payment through offline mode i.e., Cheque / Demand Draft, the online access will be provided after the payment clearance.
- Where the customer places order for ‘Online subscriptions’, he/she will get access to the online content in respect of ‘current year’ as well archives of previous years of the respective journal/s for which the order has been placed.
- The Tax Invoice will be automatically delivered to the registered e-mail id of the subscriber upon payment confirmation in both cases covered in the previous points.
- The subscriber can get access to the subscribed journals from their dashboard after login with their registered user ID.
- The dashboard will also have Tax invoice and all the other details related to the order.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- For print subscription Cancellations are not accepted, orders once processed.
- For online subscription Cancellations are not accepted, orders once processed
Delivery And Shipping Policy
- The delivery of ‘Print Subscription’ will take place after the publication of the subscribed Volume of the respective journal/s.
- The delivery will take place from any of our delivery/courier partner whose services are reliable for the respective city, state, country of our subscriber.
- All deliveries to be made by Speed Post only. The Turn Around Time (TAT) of the shipment depends upon the location of subscriber. Within India, it can be within 1-2 weeks, and for Overseas from 2-3 weeks on case to case basis.
- All our delivery have online tracking system and allow our subscribers to track the shipment from their respective portal.
- On delivery of the shipment, a confirmation mail will be sent to the subscriber on their registered email id, with the status updated on their respective dashboard.
- The delivery or content access in case of ‘Online subscription’ will be activated immediately upon payment confirmation, where the payment is made through the ‘payment gateway’. However, in case of payment through offline mode i.e., Cheque/Demand Draft, the online access will be activated after the payment clearance.
- The Subscriber can control the access of their subscribed content by login to their respective dashboard.
- In case of ‘Online subscriptions’, the subscriber will get access to the online content access in respect of ‘current year’ of the respective journal/s for which the order has been placed.
Access to Journals is available through annual subscription or specific purchases. Only a single copy of the Article/Issue/Journal/Volume as the case may be, may be downloaded and viewed and/or printed solely by permitted users for non-commercial personal use only, subject to all copyright notices in the materials being retained. Subscribers/purchasers receive no other rights. Disclosing information to non-subscribers [for example by providing non-subscribers a pass word] to access is prohibited.
The jurisdictional court of Delhi shall have sole jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to / use of the website or the Services, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of any of these terms and conditions in your country of residence, country of use or other relevant country. The laws of India govern these terms and conditions of use of the Services. BPAS accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than that of India.
BPAS reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions without any prior intimation or approval.
Please email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and complaints.